Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Band, Band, and more...Band.


Nathanael has been involved in Mattanocook Junior High's bands. He is the youngest member of the Jazz Band, a member of the 7th and 8th grade band, and the Band Ensemble. Here is a picture of the Ensemble being honored at the recent Christmas concert. The concert was good and Nate had a solo part in a Jazz Band piece, and the whole trumpet section had a solo during one part of the concert. It was crazy trying to get to a place where I could see to record . The videos are awful and the sound....terrible, but I loaded them along the side anyway. The concert was so much better in person. I think I'll ask for better video equipment for my birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! It was great reading up on your blog! Our computer was absolutely the slowest thing ever, so I never really had time to wait for it to load things like blogs. Praise the Lord, we were able to get a new computer this past weekend, so I can keep up regularly! My favorite thing to read was that your dad is feeling much better--wonderful!! I love the band stuff too--is Mrs. White still the Mattanawcook Jr High band teacher? I had her when I was there. Anyway, wanted you to know I checked in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. White is there, but I think she was teaching somewhere else for a time. She is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen. Just wanted to check in and say that I've appreciated your comments at asiaramblin! :) I feel so blessed that Keturah arrived before 2008 was over, and will try to actively remember your "stay relaxed" tip. It seems like it must be a key to parenting more than one!! :)

    Love the little newspaper clips of your kids pictures!! So fun! (How'd you do that?)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the newspaper slideshow is by photobucket. Under mne is a place to click that says make your own. It has all sorts of options. I went to that after I tried everything to get scrapblog to load.(:

    ReplyDelete