Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nathanael and Terry's Birthday








To celebrate Nate and Terry's birthday this year, I really wanted us all to be together. I was missing my girl. So, off we went for a weekend in New Hampshire. We went to church together, went out to eat at Applebees, and spent a day tubing at Granite Gorge. This was a little early in the month, so on Nate's actual birthday he was surprised to find a few more gifts when he got home from band that morning. A cake that he had been drowling over at Tim Horton's was a hit, too! And apparantly, at age 14, you are still not too big for legos.

Mikayla is going to hate me for posting this, but she would not stand and let me get a good pic, so her friend Jessany held her for me. haha. We had a good time! and Jess is a sweetie!

Lanie and Nathanael found that it was a faster ride when you go together....

...so, Papa enjoyed doing it that way, too.

They had this really cool conveyor belt to ride to the top on.

No comments:

Post a Comment