Friday, April 1, 2011

Heaven's Joy


Our hearts are heavy today. We just learned that Mikayla's teacher passed away this afternoon. I wish that I had gotten to know him better, but I am so glad that Mikayla got to. He was a Godly example to his students, teaching right up until spring break. We are shocked that he passed away so quickly. I can't get over his faithfulness. Please be praying for the family, his wife, Megan, the DCA faculty and students. Mr Jenkin was also the boy's dorm superviser, living in a little apartment in the dorm. The boys are going to need prayer!
So, we say thanks to Mr. Cliff Jenkin for his faithful, Godly example. I know that the students who are grieving his passing today are comforted because they know for sure that he is already experiencing Heaven's joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment