Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Family Weekend






We spent this weekend all together in celebration of Feb. birthdays. Terry drove down to NH to get Mikayla. Nate rode along, and they attended Mikayla's last B-ball game of the season. Then they hurried back home, concerned about the roads freezing as there had been rain during the day. (Does anyone else find humor in the fact the my teeny girlie, at all of 5ft. nothing, played B-ball this season? I find it quite humorous.) Lanie and I had been busily baking and decorating cakes and cupcakes for the boys. On Saturday, we had Grandma up for pizza and cake, then headed to Bangor to try out the new indoor play area. All of the stuff is inflated, and although I thought my kids might be a bit big for it, they had a blast. I wanted to see if it would be a good place to bring a group of church kids. Today, was spent in church together. All three of my kids had a part in today's service. Then, Terry and Mikayla headed back to NH. I hate that her visit was so short, but it came down to seeing her now for a day or two, or waiting until April. None of us wanted to wait that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment