Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No News is Good News

The news is that there really isn't any news, but since I haven't posted in awhile I figured I should at least say something.
We have had our first couple of swim lessons at the Y. Nathanael and Mikayla were moved up right away, which made them feel good. Alana is in a one-on-one class to help her get over her fear of the water. She has been in the water since she was a baby, so not sure where the fear is coming from. Anyway, I forgot the camera both times, but maybe next week I'll try again.
Alana has had a consultation with the oral surgeon to decide what to do with her tongue. It requires minor surgery. I was completely staggered by the estimated cost involved in such a little thing, but hopefully our insurance will cover.
We are keeping busy trying to finish our curriculum for school, working on Bible School preparations, general Church stuff, music lessons, and end of the year party for our youth groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment