Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Valentines/Birthday

February 14th is my sweet husband's birthday. It has always been hard to celebrate Valentines Day for us. This year Terry got hockey tickets for himself and Nathanael, whose birthday is the 18th. Although that makes a great birthday gift for both of them, it sure doesn't do much for the more romantic holiday. So, this year Terry says that he is going to celebrate Valentines on a different date and go all out. I guess I'll have to wait and see and get back to you on that. In the mean time, I posted some pictures of our wedding and added music to the play list. There is significance to the first four pieces of music. Want to guess what the significance of each piece may be? Go ahead! Or just enjoy the music and slide show...The beginning of something so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I saw on your wall you updated your blog and thought I would stop by to see...beautiful photos Jen! Unfortunately I can't hear the music...probably an issue on my end. Your husband is so sweet - I love surprises. Alex has surprised me a few times and I enjoy it so much. It sure does make you feel special, doesn't it? My #2 son's bday is also the 18th of this month. :-) Nice visiting you...I have a blog also if you get time check it out if you haven't already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you're wedding day--it was beautiful! Fun to look at the pics! You and Terr do have a wonderful thing! As for Valentine's Day. . .I have a friend who says she and her husband never celebrate V-day because it is so commercialized, so they have "Matt and Susan" day usually a few weeks later when they celebrate each other and their relationship. Maybe Terry's on to something!

    ReplyDelete