Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sundays at Bible Baptist

We are all getting ready for church this morning. We are picking up one of our S.S. kids on our way. We are hoping to see a new family that has been attending recently. They have two children nursery age, so I stay in the nursery and usually have three little ones. This way these young parents can benefit from S.S. Mikayla has an offertory today. I've been working on one, but she practices more than me, so she is better prepared. Maybe I'll do mine next week. We have been trying to encourage our youth to play in church. Holly plays the trumpet, and Dillan the saxophone. They're a little shy, though. Nathanael and Mikayla play often. Jim has also started trumpet. I might post some picts later if I can get some new batteries for the camera. Lunch today is leftover lasagna. Yum!
ok. We have an extra kid with us today. Her mom is sick, so she came home with us. Today was Pastor Appreciation day, unbenounced to us. Our church folks treated us well. They collected for it for awhile I guess. This gift will allow us to go to Michigan soon. Yeah! Thank-you, BBC! Sorry, no batteries in the camera today.

No comments:

Post a Comment