Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday at home.

Terry: It's Wednesday, so I get to be home today. The sun finally broke through, and it looks like it is going to be a nice day today.
I had chapel at the little Christian school here in Lincoln. We had a good time, and the kids seemed to really enjoy the snake story. I am an emergency fill-in for the school, so I only go a couple of times a year.
We have our mid-week service tonight. We are almost done going through the book of Revelation. It has been a good study, but it has taken forever to get through it. We have made it to chapter 19, and I am going to try to speed things up a little bit.
We got re-connected to some of old friends in the last couple of weeks. It has been great to find out how they are doing. Some day we would love to go visit some of them, but they moved out to California of all places.
I'm so excited about our vacation trip to Michigan. I was able to finalize all of the men who will fill the pulpit for me. I got the last confirmation last night. What a relief, especially since I had already purchased the tickets!
Anyway, the work day awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment