Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday / Valentines Day!

My wonderful husband was born on Valentines Day. Every year he spends money on me for Valentines Day and doesn't leave much spending money for me to get him a birthday present, or we spend it on Nathanael, whose birthday is the 18th. So, in celebration of our love and marriage of fourteen and a half years, and for his birthday, I made him a photo story. I included memories of how we met up to the present. I suppose it won't mean much to others, but it came out really good, so I couldn't resist putting it here. He is the best husband and Papa that the sweet Lord ever made! And he is all mine! =) I have, indeed, been richly blessed!
All my love, Sweetie!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful presentation! Happy Birthday, Mr. Upcott, sir!!

    ReplyDelete