Friday, December 28, 2007

A Snowboard for Christmas and Lanie's New Sled

"I'll try it on a little snow bank first"
"It's not as easy as it looks, Mama!"
"O.K., try again."




Sweet success!!!!


Nate got a snowboard for Christmas. He asked for video games until I was about to scream! I have regretted the purchase of a Gameboy since day one. We have always tried to get the kids at least one thing that they ask for at Christmas, but this year I threw that out the window because video games is all he asked for. I picked a snowboard, and a B.B. gun. Both All-American boy things. Right? He can get exercise and shoot squirrels for Grandma at camp. Anyway, he was pretty excited and tried out the snowboard today. Lanie asked for a new sled that was just hers. So easy! We have a little hill in the back yard, so we don't even have to go any further than the back yard for fun sledding. At least Lanie is still happy with it. Mikayla and Nate would like a steeper hill usually. but Nate agreed today that our little hill was enough for his snowboard. He actually didn't even make it to the hill, but tried it first on the snow bank. Wise decision, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment